Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The bloggin' begins

Hey all,

Here I am blogging. Didn't think I would ever do this. All though I am really doing this to test the blogging waters out for Breck. I am looking to set something up so that he has a place to post video clips. You see, he is very interested in sports , and has an unbelievable memory for sports information. He is continuously talking about this team did that, or that team did this. He is also interested in making movies. I put these together and thought that a video blog would be a great forum for him. When I asked what he thought about this I couldn't believe his excitement as he headed to the T.V. room to watch, well... T.V.

My next phase is to customize a sports template and see if I can post videos to this blog. If so, this just may be my place. If not I will keep looking to find a place where I can post video blogs.'

Well, here we go,

-JbJ

No comments: