Sunday, June 15, 2008

Travel Fun - Lake of the Woods

It is Sunday night, and we arrived here at Sportman's Lodge a few hours ago. Tom, my father in-law, has brought me up for a few days to do a little fishing.

Tomorrow we head out to fish. The launch leaves at 8:00 a.m. Followed by a shore lunch, cooked up of every thing we catch in the morning, and then a few more hours of fishing. I hope we do not go hungry. Oh hell, with our with out fish, I am fishing and not working. That is not a bad thing.

Any how, I have left a pic of the bay where we are staying. It is at the south end of Lake of the Woods. Across the way is Canadian soil. If we catch a big string of Walleye I will post that later. If not I will be scouring the web for pictures of impressive walleye and super imposing them in to pictures that make it look like I have caught them. I will leave it up to you to figure out which .

Catch you all later, I hope I do not fall over board.

Later,

-JbJ

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If you are going to superimpose thing that you caught at least make it interesting and epic. Like a shark with a laser on its head or goat maybe even a bass.

Keith K. said...

Yes please catch a delicious bass!

Keith K. said...

Time for more content. Chop chop!