Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Flight Chronicles - It is just to calm to work

I stepped outside to let the doggy do her duty and noticed that it was all too calm this morning. Really calm. Yeah, I need to get to work, but how can I resist, so I rushed Daisy through her process and tuned up the bird, took her out and set her free. What a beautiful morning. By the end of the battery, the little gusts started up, I was just in time. I even had a couple of really sweet left side in flights. I can feel that break point coming, you know, the point where it changes from frustration, to almost normal.

Yeah, it was a good morning to fly, short, but good. If only I were a morning person, I probably could have run 3 or 4 batteries through the bird.

-JbJ

3 comments:

Keith K. said...

We're all so very proud. You can do it!

Unknown said...

I'm really not that proud actually.

Jim said...

Joe, you are so hurtful.